52/52



"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

harper: she had the door closed. i knocked and asked what she was doing. "i'm helping livi find a sun spot," she replied. 

sawyer: he is in a new phase of discovery. he is no longer the calm baby who wants to be held. there are places to explore and stairs to climb.

the end.

what a project. there were times i was not sure i could possibly finish. when i got weeks behind in posting and didn't pick up the camera for an entire week. the project encouraged me to use my camera, when i probably wouldn't have and instead just snapped more photos from the convenience of my phone.

i'm trying to decide what to do this year...where to go with the blog. it has become practically non existent this year apart from this project. we have a big year in 2014. sawyer will be one next month, christopher is graduating his residency program and we will be making a big move.

cheers to a new year and new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I love this project and it has totally inspired me. Big Move?!?! Are you coming back to Oklahoma?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! i would love to hear from you xo